Pics of the 3320 and Artillian Fork

/ Pics of the 3320 and Artillian Fork #1  

charleyfarmall

Platinum Member
Another satisfied customer of Chris' Pallet Fork. Really well made and powder coat looks great.

Attachments

• P5212620.jpg
    P5212620.jpg
    1,008.8 KB · Views: 705
  • P5212621.jpg
    P5212621.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 513
  • P5212622.jpg
    P5212622.jpg
    998 KB · Views: 414
  • P5212623.jpg
    P5212623.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 470
  • P5212628.jpg
    P5212628.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 472
  • P5212629.jpg
    P5212629.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 523
   / Pics of the 3320 and Artillian Fork #2  
Great pictures Charley, don't forget to post them on the DT site as well:thumbsup:

/ Pics of the 3320 and Artillian Fork #3  
Good lookin forks! Time to get some JD Yellow on it. Love your tractor too. I hate eHydros :)

/ Pics of the 3320 and Artillian Fork #4  
Very nice!!!!!!!

/ Pics of the 3320 and Artillian Fork #5  
Yo, Are those chain slots on the ends of the upper and lower plates? If so, great idea. If not....they are now.

/ Pics of the 3320 and Artillian Fork #6  
I think the forks also need some sort of higher back stop as I am sure I am not the only one that piles too much stuff on the forks such as brush and old building debris (my last outing). What would be cool is a no tool required removable back stop! ;)

/ Pics of the 3320 and Artillian Fork #7  
Hi Folks, I hope you don't mind me chiming in as I happened to notice your thread.

Charley, I'm very glad to see you're happy with with the frame, enough to take the time to mention it here. That sure is a beautiful tractor and property you have. With those online fork tines being a little rough, I'd recommend two options, either hit them real quick with a cup wheel (10 minute job) or put them to work to get them shined up, maybe doing something like this, :laughing::

YouTube - John Deere 2520 using Artillian Forks to dismantle old stone wall

My own forks have very little paint left on them but as you can see, I use them as often as possible as a design proving test base!

Gizmo, I greatly appreciate you mentioning the safety fence. It has been my plan since the beginning to design one as an add on feature, and is very high on the priority list. There is a design in the works for a removable fence so that it can be attached when moving tall loads and stowed away when it would otherwise be doing nothing but blocking visibility. The challenges of this design is that, as you can see, there isn't a lot of real estate remaining for mounting a fence due to the focus of the frame being lightweight. Another absolute factor is that I want anyone who already has one of these frames to be able to install a fence on theirs with very little modification required. And of course, it has to be at a reasonable cost. All of these requirements are quite a challenge.

Thanks again and congrats Charley!

/ Pics of the 3320 and Artillian Fork #8  
Chris you are quite welcome. So when you get the design down for the back stop/safety fence I'll be able to trade my Horst forks for a pair of these....right? Just kidding! I don't see why the back stop would need to be made as stout as the forks and to be removable it probably shouldn't be. I will add, people buying these forks will never appreciate the improved visibility compared to the Horst forks. Don't get me wrong the Horst forks are a well made set but probably too well made for a 200CX loader.

/ Pics of the 3320 and Artillian Fork
Agreed that they could use a backstop for tall stuff, still, they are too useful to wait for that and I figured I could weld one up in time. I really needed them to move my 700 pound planer around in the garage! Amazingly enough I was able to maneuver the 3320 inside the garage!