Quick attatch from ATI

/ Quick attatch from ATI #1  

godaddy

Looking @ the quick attatch for my 2001 jd 790 with a 70a loader. Has anyone on here done this? And add a pic if u have please. Thanks, David

/ Quick attatch from ATI
Know one!

/ Quick attatch from ATI #3  
Am wondering why anyone would want one. Seems there are very few attachments that are needed for the FEL that would use an ATI.
What would be your use?

/ Quick attatch from ATI #4  
Am wondering why anyone would want one. Seems there are very few attachments that are needed for the FEL that would use an ATI. What would be your use?
Are talking here about an ATI SSQA ?

/ Quick attatch from ATI #5  
I have the ATI quick attach on my TLB. It has worked well for 8 years although the only accessory I have is a set of forks.

/ Quick attatch from ATI #6  
I have the ATI quick attach on my TLB. It has worked well for 8 years although the only accessory I have is a set of forks.
Then there's stone forks.

/ Quick attatch from ATI #7  
Are talking here about an ATI SSQA ?
Presumably. I've thought of buying one myself but since the 70A doesn't have a spectacular weight lift ability, I don't want to add something that reduces what I'm able to carry.

The JDQA while somewhat less versitile would be my choice if I could do it. Actually saw a 70A on eBay this past week with a JDQA on it so maybe it's actually possible.

/ Quick attatch from ATI #8  
Chris at Artillian Tractor is working on a conversion to the JDQA setup. Not sure on a date (probably be a while though):thumbsup:

/ Quick attatch from ATI #9  
Such a thing would be of great interest to me. Very great.

/ Quick attatch from ATI
I'm wanting to get something like the new loaders r. Where i can take the bucket off when not needed. add forks, run a grapple. Thats ? i'm wanting 2 do.