Orange to Green

/ Orange to Green #1  

steel

Tractor
bx24 kabota
Hi Folks
I've had a BX24 kubota for 3 years now loved it!! BUT it just was a BIT to under powered on the loader and hoe. Checked out a b2320 and 2620 then the JD 2320 and the specs where way better,,,, sooooooo made a deal for a 2320 JD with 200cx loader and a 46 hoe. Jd was 25000 which is more than the orange ones but he gave me 14500 for it on trade. Suposed to get it on the 19th of june ... can't wait lots of rocks and stumps to dig up :thumbsup:

/ Orange to Green #2  
Welcome to TBN and John Deere:thumbsup:

/ Orange to Green #5  
Congrats, hope you enjoy it....At least you have a tractor to play (work) with to make the waiting somewhat easier:thumbsup:

/ Orange to Green #6  
Congrats!
I still have my 6 yr old Kubota 7510, with FEL, bush hog etc. I bought a new Deere 4320 with FEL, last year and I love it! I wanted the Backhoe too but out of my price range for now.
Much more HP and weight. My plan was to sell the Orange, but still in use for certain things.
It is sooooooooooooooooo much easier to mount 3 point implements on the Deere than the
Kubota. I have to wrestle every implement on to the 7510, but not the Green Machine.
regards,
Steve

/ Orange to Green #7  
Good choice. Kubota is not bad, but JD is even better ! I hope you enjoy it.

/ Orange to Green #8  
John Deere 970
Hope every thing goes well with a JD!

Attachments

• image-572977438.png
    image-572977438.png
    690.2 KB · Views: 221
   / Orange to Green #9  
Congrats on the your recent conversion! Be sure to post your thoughts on whether or not the green is better. Can't wait to hear your opinion. Goodluck

/ Orange to Green #10  
Congratulations on the new 2320! :thumbsup: Sweet new ride! :thumbsup::cool: