After market A/C on a After market cab on my JD ?

/ After market A/C on a After market cab on my JD ? #1  

Anonymous Poster

Is there a feasible after market A/C that can be installed on a Curtis Cab or another Cab.? Anyone ever installed one ?

/ After market A/C on a After market cab on my JD ? #2  
I recently installed a Laurin cab on my machine,when getting info on it before purchasing it,I asked if there was a/c available,they said yes,for $2000......but......they also said that it would require much fabricating and the good possibility of having to cut pannels to get the compressor to fit under the hood.Now,a/c is great,but it aint that great,I'm going to install a small 12 volt fan and will remove the windows and doors in the summer and that will be fine for me.

/ After market A/C on a After market cab on my JD ? #3  
Im in the heating and air conditioning business. When I get home I just love the outdoors. I don't care how hot it is. Just get me on my tractor or ATV and Im in 7th heaven. But I would like some links to a web page that sells these canvas cabs to get out of the wind during the winter. So if anyone has any links it would be greatly appreciated. Looking for one for a New Holland TC29D

murph

/ After market A/C on a After market cab on my JD ? #4  
Here is the link to Curtis Cabs. They have both soft sided and hard sided cabs for many tractors, including the TC-29. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif