110 tlb no aux hyd help

/ 110 tlb no aux hyd help #1  

dilligaf

Tractor
john deere 110 tlb
Hey guys,

ive got a problem with my 110 and was hoping to get pointed in the right direction from other owners. Hooked up an auger attachement on the front of our 110 yesterday to put up some fencing and realized that ive got no aux hydraulics. Ive got nothing electronically. No lights on the dash, no reaction from any of the switches anywere. Hoe and bucket work fine, just cant get anything going to front or rear aux hydros. Checked my basics like fuses but dont have any of my tools at our new place yet so I didnt check relays. Can anyone explain the relay functions located under the gauge pod so I can check them out or maybe point me in some sort of direction. Ive got about 1000 board feet of fence to install and looks like i'm blowing the dust off the old post hole digger for now.

Just some info. Got the machine used with about 1600 hrs on it. Previous owner never use the aux hyd so he has no idea if they worked when he got it.

Appreciate any help and great board you got here!

/ 110 tlb no aux hyd help #2  
Sent you a pm, with some details.

/ 110 tlb no aux hyd help
Thanks, just sent a response to your PM

/ 110 tlb no aux hyd help #4  
Can one of you forward that PM to me - i have the same problem. Thanks

/ 110 tlb no aux hyd help #5  
Similar problem. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

/ 110 tlb no aux hyd help #6  
This is a copy of the pm I sent,

Originally Posted by jenkinsph
Welcome to TBN first of all.

I assume you have turned on the lower switch for aux hydraulics? This is located beside the right seat bottom. I should also point out that any time you turn the key off it will revert back to front control, that tells me that the relay has normally closed contacts for the front operation (with key off) and needs to have the relay coil energized to divert to rear control.

More about the Aux hydraulics rocker switch mounted low, this is a three position rocker switch. It has a momentary switch position when fully pressing the on side of the switch this is to engage the latching relay I mention in the first paragraph, when it is engaged you will see lights on the dash with 4 arrows above the front loader drawing. You should be able to push the front joystick control button and switch between front and rear hydraulics.

The lower A B switch provides continuous operation of the front or rear third function for things like hydraulic motors and planetary augers.

I should reiterate that to engage the optional hydraulics you must have the key on or engine running then fully depress the Aux I rocker switch momentarily and engage the latching relay. This switch is spring loaded and will return to the on position when you release it.

Let me know if this doesn't solve your problems.

Steve

/ 110 tlb no aux hyd help #7  
I ended up taking the aux switch apart and cleaned the contacts - this fixed my problem.