3-Point Hitch Rear hydraulic emplement want move!

/ Rear hydraulic emplement want move! #1  

bh27

Tractor
John Deere
I have a 5065E bought from a friend and he never used rear emplement just used fron loader to haul hay. Front bucket works fine rear emplement will not move from the up position! Any suggestion to try before removing rear casing to clean valve or replace it? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

/ Rear hydraulic emplement want move! #2  
did you step on the lower link arms to put a little weight on them? or is there an actual implement on there? if so. and there is weight on the rear 3pt. then check the drop rate valve, usually located on the lower edge of the seat near the floorboards. Turn it counterclockwise to "loosen" the valve. If it is turned too far clockwise, it will not drop at all.

James K0UA

/ Rear hydraulic emplement want move! #3  
Not 100% sure on your model but most tractors have a knob under the seat in the middle that controls the rate at which an implement lowers... it could be closed all the way. (one thing to check...)

Edit... got beaten to the punch line :D

/ Rear hydraulic emplement want move! #4  
teg, gotcha by one minute:D

James K0UA

/ Rear hydraulic emplement want move! #5  
IF I could type with two fingers, I might have had a chance :laughing:

/ Rear hydraulic emplement want move! #6  
IF I could type with two fingers, I might have had a chance :laughing:

You always wonder what happened to them.. did they try it? did that fix it.?
:confused3:

James K0UA

/ Rear hydraulic emplement want move! #7  
You always wonder what happened to them.. did they try it? did that fix it.?
:confused3:

James K0UA
You mean one Post and they are gone!!! Plenty of those posts... must be playing with their tractor and don't have time for the computer that or maybe he forgot his password :confused: and can't get back in to TBN to say Thanks! :)

/ Rear hydraulic emplement want move! #8  
You mean one Post and they are gone!!! Plenty of those posts... must be playing with their tractor and don't have time for the computer that or maybe he forgot his password :confused: and can't get back in to TBN to say Thanks! :)

Yep.....but that masked man left this here silver bullet. ;) :laughing:

/ Rear hydraulic emplement want move! #9  
Yep, so far he is a 1 post pony:laughing:

Hope he got his tractor fixed.

James K0UA

/ Rear hydraulic emplement want move! #10  
...1 post pony...
Good one!!! Is that your quote or is that a common phrase on forums? (I limit myself to just TBN... so I don't get around much :eek: :ashamed:)