JOHN DEERE 3032E REVIEW

/ JOHN DEERE 3032E REVIEW #1  

slayer94165

Tractor
2011 john deere 3032e
First off I would like to say hi to everybody this is my first post but have been reading forum for the last couple months. Well I pulled the plug on a 2011 john Deere 3032e with fel and pallet forks, rimgaurd ballast box and it was delivered on June 25.Before I decided on the 3032e I check out new Holland, bobcat, massey ferguson, kioti and kubota.Well after reading and driving the tractors it would be between the Kubota and the Deere .well I got the Deere because I didn't like the hst pedal on the Kubota and the two that I drove the engine had a lot of vibration though all rpms. So now for my review the machine was bought for my vacation home which has 7 acres to maintain. Well Im very impressed with this machine and could not be happier. I have 25 hours on it now and have done multiple tasks with it .I did a fair amount of loader work lifting gravel and sand for a landscape project. I also had some dirt piles that have been sitting for some time which I dug up and leveled .the loader has good digging power even without a tooth bar. I used the pallet forks quite a few times. The first time I used was to move are tool box in the garage which is big knack box which is filled with tools and I would guess it weighs in the 600 pound range no problem lifting that .the next thing I lifted was a pallet of landscape brick of the back of my truck which I would guess at weighing in at about 700 pounds and it did that fine. I pulled some stumps out with it and that worked out great. I also dug out my 6x6 squares out for my horse shoe pit. So all around I love this machine it has plenty of power easy on fuel and comfortable to sit in and operate. I have done my first oil change and front axle oil change to even though dealer says to follow manual which says 200 for oil and 600 for front axle .so I changed filter and oil with john Deere break-in oil and front axle with the low viscosity hy guard .the engine oil was not to bad but the front axle was kind of dark .going to do the hydraulic oil and filters this weekend when I go up. I will update my review as I get more hours on it

Attachments

• tractor 013.jpg
    tractor 013.jpg
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 12,685
  • tractor 014.jpg
    tractor 014.jpg
    939.3 KB · Views: 9,883
   / JOHN DEERE 3032E REVIEW #2  
Thanks for your comments. My 3032e just turned 90 hrs and I too can't be happier. I always have a blade or mower on the back end so loaded the rear tires with -20ºF wiper fluid. What a difference that made! Took my 8N out for a sentimental work day mending fences earlier this week. Now can see that the JD has spoiled me rotten.

Steve
SouthIowa

/ JOHN DEERE 3032E REVIEW #3  
Nice looking tractor. This is in my size range so I will be interested how things go for your machine. Probably this winter or next year before I jump. Thanks for the review...

/ JOHN DEERE 3032E REVIEW #4  
Welcome Slayer. Nice review on a good tractor. My son-in-law recently purchased the same model tractor and has a similar need to you. Seems like a good bang for the buck and has many useful features.

I think loading your tires on these (and any CUT) is a smart move. Ballast is your friend. Keep an implement on the rear to save overloading your front axel.:thumbsup:

One of the few drawbacks to this model is not having split brakes IMO.....but a person can work around that issue...especially if you don't do "field work". I never remove my loader.....so that feature is a non-event for most folks.

I bought a used gear transmission tractor (790) before getting my 3320......and had the 3032e been available at the time, I may never had a need to upgrade to my current tractor. The Hyrdo tranny and loader is a nice combination!

Good luck with your tractor, and keep posting!