Nothing runs like a Deere

/ Nothing runs like a Deere #1  

tractorboy5500

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5500 4WD, 275 FEL
I dont have a JD tractor, but have 2 JD Zero turns and a regular JD riding mower. Anyway I got an email a few weeks ago about a JD tractor got hit at a RR crossing, the tractor was broken in half, looks like from the rear wheels from the transmission area, hard to tell since it was a cab tractor, after seeing and reading the details on all the pics, the last one said as the tractor was laying on its side was the engine was still running and had to caution people to stay away from it, like the old saying," Nothing Runs Like a Deere.

/ Nothing runs like a Deere #2  
I dont have a JD tractor, but have 2 JD Zero turns and a regular JD riding mower. Anyway I got an email a few weeks ago about a JD tractor got hit at a RR crossing, the tractor was broken in half, looks like from the rear wheels from the transmission area, hard to tell since it was a cab tractor, after seeing and reading the details on all the pics, the last one said as the tractor was laying on its side was the engine was still running and had to caution people to stay away from it, like the old saying," Nothing Runs Like a Deere.

Here's the old thread about it (with pictures):
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ating/212812-deere-vs-train-any-captions.html