Deere 410 loader/backhoe?

/ Deere 410 loader/backhoe? #1  

dntfxr

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford, LS
This is probably a dumb question but does a 410 have a regular 540 PTO and is it 3pt capable? I know its a big machine but I wonder how the balance would be thrown off without the hoe and say just a boxblade?
thanks in advance

/ Deere 410 loader/backhoe? #2  
A commercial/industrial Tractor-Loader-Backhoe, like the JD 410, typically will not have a 3-pt hitch or a pto shaft. They're not made for that. Even though the backhoe can be removed from a TLB, it's not going to be very useful for anything else.

The exception to that, on the industrial tractors, would be a tractor-loader with a 4-way box blade, like this: 2010 DEERE 210LE Wheel Loader For Sale At MachineryTrader.com
It's set up like that from the factory. And, it doesn't have the hydraulic capacity for the backhoe. (or a pto either)

Hope that helps.

/ Deere 410 loader/backhoe?
Ah thats actually very helpful, thanks! I found a used one that was listed with a boxblade so that explains how they dun it!

/ Deere 410 loader/backhoe? #4  
The 210LJ is available with a 540 pto option, and has a full blown top n tilt hitch. With a one yard fel bucket and large boxblade it is a great machine for grading. Good for forward as well as reverse boxblade work.

I suspect the 210LE was also available with the pto, but there are lots of these out there without it. If it is used in the standard configuration with fel and boxblade then most contractors wouldn't pay the extra cost for the pto.