John deere 755 and 70 Loader attachment help

/ John deere 755 and 70 Loader attachment help #1  

blumen900

Tractor
John deere /55
Hello everyone,
i have a 1987 John deere 755 and a 70A Loader,i wanted to attach the loader with the tractor but the loader dont fit in the front mount bracket.

Iエm not sure if my operation for attaching is wrong or the loader is too big.

/ John deere 755 and 70 Loader attachment help #2  
Hello everyone,
i have a 1987 John deere 755 and a 70A Loader,i wanted to attach the loader with the tractor but the loader dont fit in the front mount bracket.

Iエm not sure if my operation for attaching is wrong or the loader is too big.

Wrong loader for that tractor. The 655 and 755 tractors use the 70 Loader. The 855 & 955 tractors use the 70A.

Where are you located?

/ John deere 755 and 70 Loader attachment help
Hi,
this is bad. My location is in Germany.

/ John deere 755 and 70 Loader attachment help #4  
Hi,
this is bad. My location is in Germany.

Yeah, too much distance and water between you and I for me to be of any help to you. Did you purchase these units separately?

Thank you for your help offer, but sad to say i have to sell it. i bought it speratly. John Deere FEL for the (6,7,8,9)55 series are hard to find here in germany. espacilly the 60 and 70. i have never seen one only 70Aエs.

/ John deere 755 and 70 Loader attachment help #6  
I would have the 70A loader modified to fit the 755. I think it would be quite easy to do by someone experience.
Do you need pictures of both to see the difference in the rear mounts?

I would have the 70A loader modified to fit the 755. I think it would be quite easy to do by someone experience.
Do you need pictures of both to see the difference in the rear mounts?

Hi,
yes that would be a possibility but if i mess up , the whole loader is garbage. Could you please send me the pictures, maybe i do it.