Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod?

/ Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod? #1  

canoetrpr

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040 cab/hyd shuttle - current, Kubota L3400 - traded
I was surprised to hear the experience RockGod had with John Deere's SSQA adapter but I can't tell if it was the bucket he was using or or the adapter.

Just wondering if anyone else here is using or has used John Deere's own SSQA adapter with a SSQA bucket or other attachments.

/ Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod? #2  
There's a member from Maine called Spudland dave I believe. He's all about the SSQA from what I've read of it. Rockgods is the first I've heard of the anyone having issues.

Matt

/ Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod? #3  
There's a member from Maine called Spudland dave I believe. He's all about the SSQA from what I've read of it. Rockgods is the first I've heard of the anyone having issues.

Matt
Same here...

/ Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod?
Is SSQA uncommon in the JD world ? It seems like a standard on most other tractors. What do the rest of you have ?

/ Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod? #5  

Matt

I'd like to hear his take on this as well.

/ Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod? #6  
This gap was w/workpro bucket.

The gap was even worse on my grapple. :mad:

Attachments

• Skid steer gap 100_9718 (800x594).jpg
    Skid steer gap 100_9718 (800x594).jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 212
   / Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod?
RockGod, can you give me some context for looking at the picture. What is green and what is the black. Which gap are you referring to?

I have found that there are two welding establishments within driving distance who make the JD QA to SSQA adapter JD loader pins to SSQA adapters - Horst and Fluney welding. I have stuff from both and it is top notch. Really hard to believe that a company like JD can't get their adapter right! Unless I can get some more confidence though I will be going with one of their adapters.

/ Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod? #8  
Hi,

OK, got it, Skid Steer Quick Attach! Half the night I thought everyone was talking about Sheep Safety Quality Assurance.....

Tom

/ Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod? #9  
RockGod, can you give me some context for looking at the picture. What is green and what is the black. Which gap are you referring to?

I have found that there are two welding establishments within driving distance who make the JD QA to SSQA adapter JD loader pins to SSQA adapters - Horst and Fluney welding. I have stuff from both and it is top notch. Really hard to believe that a company like JD can't get their adapter right! Unless I can get some more confidence though I will be going with one of their adapters.

Sure, the green is the bottom of the JDSS adaptor (carrier). The black is the part of the bucket it sits into.

/ Any one try the JD SSQA other than RockGod? #10  
As you can see, the gap between the ATI Tach-all and the grapple is much tighter!

Attachments

• resized 100_9726 (800x594).jpg
    resized 100_9726 (800x594).jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 234