JD auto-connect mowing decks

/ JD auto-connect mowing decks #21  
I had mine on mid only and did get a rumble that dissipates with RPM change. Noticed similar "rumbles" with power tiller at low rpm on rear PTO as well.

/ JD auto-connect mowing decks
I started this string and I am happy to report that I recently found a slightly used 3320 to which I added a 72" auto-connect deck. I just finished my first mowing. What a sweet machine. The deck is much quieter than my old 60" deck. No rattles and very little blade noise. I am in heaven. Ironically, the mowing season is about over. I will be lucky to get one more mowing but I am looking forward to it! I have not taken the deck off yet. Wanted to finish the mowing season in case I screw something up when I try to disconnect.

/ JD auto-connect mowing decks #23  
I took delivery of my 1923E three weeks ago. I was excited to try the mower deck the day it was delivered so the guy who delivered the unit instructed me to select the PTO for mid. I don't recall hearing any noise at that time. I since pulled the deck off to get experience installing the 54" snow blower before it gets really cold. (Western Massachusetts) However since this was brought up I might put the deck back on to verify if there is any noise. After all it only take a couple of minutes.