JD 110 TLB 3rd SCV with Diverter

/ JD 110 TLB 3rd SCV with Diverter #1  

ront7

Hi,
First time poster here. I have a JD 110 TLB I bought new 3 years ago. It was ordered with the Quick CPL 4-in-1 Bucket (option code 8020) and the 3 Spool SCV (option code 7020). However, I don't have the optional rear hydraulics to run rear implements. I believe this would have required the Rear Hydraulics (option code 7030). My question is, is it possible to add this option "after the fact" at a reasonable price? Is there another option that would be easier for me to install as an alternative? As my last resort, I suppose I could have some long lines made and run them to the front of the loader and operate my rear implements from the hydraulics intended fir the 4-in-1 bucket.

Thanks,
Ron

/ JD 110 TLB 3rd SCV with Diverter #2  
Welcome to TBN, Ron. Short answer - no. Deere does not offer a "field installed" diverter option for the rear mount SCV's.

Sorry..

Long answer - you can build a set of SCV's - spool valves - that utilize the Power Beyond circuit that powers the backhoe.

If you do a search here on the Owning/Operating and the Buying/Pricing there are a number of posts regarding a "roll yer own" approach to configuring hydraulic outlets that tap into the Power Beyond circuit.

AKfish

/ JD 110 TLB 3rd SCV with Diverter #3  
Ron, you can make your own, I was in same situation you are in and built my own doing the following. Rather than using long lines from the front outputs, "T" into the same lines high on the loader where the rubber meets the steel, run (2) 3/8" lines to the rear mount a plate and add your choice of quick disconnects. Email me your address if you want pics of what I did- Chris