Mowing John Deere 2520 62D mower for sale.

/ John Deere 2520 62D mower for sale. #1  

RaisedonDeere

Silver Member
Tractor
2011 John Deere 2520
If you need a John Deere 2520 Mower Deck - $650 w/Ind lift & stow & go

I came across a killer deal on Craigslist for anyone that lives in or close to Freeville NY and or is willing to drive to Freeville and is looking to add a 62D mower to there 2520. The deck also comes with the ind lift and the stow & go brackets. . All for $650.00 bucks.. Now thats cheap !!! That Ind lift alone runs $700.00 at the dealers..

Good luck and I hope I helped someone find a great deal..

John Deere Mower Deck

Last edited:
   / John Deere 2520 62D mower for sale. #2  
Crap!!! I just saw your post now... looking just to get the stow n go brackets... what a deal that was.. its gone now.. I have a dealer that has a mangled 62d and want $200 for both stow n go brackets. I thought that was high.

Keep your eye open for another one
thanks

/ John Deere 2520 62D mower for sale.
Crap!!! I just saw your post now... looking just to get the stow n go brackets... what a deal that was.. its gone now.. I have a dealer that has a mangled 62d and want $200 for both stow n go brackets. I thought that was high.

Keep your eye open for another one
thanks

damiang,

Sorry you missed that one.. :( But I did stumble upon a 46 backhoe for a 2520. I always like to go on Craigslist and search john deere 2520 to see what comes up for sale.. Sometimes you can stumble on a good deal or two. Then other times you ask yourself, Whats this guy smokin. LOL :D

How about this 46 Backhoe ??..

john deere back hoe :thumbsup:

/ John Deere 2520 62D mower for sale. #4  
remember with craigslist, its easy for them to sell things real cheap... when the item doesnt exist LOL:laughing:

/ John Deere 2520 62D mower for sale.
remember with craigslist, its easy for them to sell things real cheap... when the item doesnt exist LOL:laughing:

:D That is true.. Kinda like a car dealer advertising a car cheap and when you get there they just say oh that ones sold but I have this one for twice the price... :laughing:

/ John Deere 2520 62D mower for sale. #6  
Very true