Rear LED work light - 2520

/ Rear LED work light - 2520 #1  

lowechj

Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE
I just purchased a LED worklight that I want to mount on my 2520 and was wondering what would be the easiest way to wire it in. Would it be ok to tap it into one of the tail lights or should it be separate. The light is 24 watts and draws about 2.5 amps.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

/ Rear LED work light - 2520 #2  
I just installed two rear work lights on my tractor this weekend. It was quite simple. I have a different tractor but I believe the wiring harness is similar to the same. If so, look for a pair of wires (by your rear fender probably fastened to the ROPS) that have plugs - meaning they are plugged off. That set of wires is specifically for rear work lights and should operate from the main light switch on your dash panel in the far right position.

Let us know if that works and my instructions directed you to the proper location.

/ Rear LED work light - 2520 #3  
There were 2 pair of wires with bullet style connectors located under the rear of my seat. I used 1 pair for a rear work light and the other pair for a forward light atop the rops. They are already wired to the switch on the dash.

/ Rear LED work light - 2520 #4  
Did you solve your question? Did our information help? I would be interested in knowing what you did.

/ Rear LED work light - 2520
Hi Gary,
I got the light yesterday and haven't had a chance to check out the wiring on my 2520 but I remember seeing the wires when I did take a look before I was thinking of adding a work light
thanks

That makes sense I did see in my owners manual that the fuse box has a fuse already there for work lights
Thanks

Gary
Got the chance to check under the seat and there are the wires with bullet connectors to hook up the light. The downside is that the led worklight arrived with a slight crack in the lens so it has to be replaced. Hopefully the replacement will arrive next week and I can hook it up.
Thanks