Weight of the John Deere 210 loader?

/ Weight of the John Deere 210 loader? #1  

jbeall

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 2210
Hi All,

I'm (hopefully) going to be picking up a 210 loader for my John Deere 2210 SCUT. I'm going to need to ship it via a freight carrier, and one of the things I'll need to know in order to get an accurate shipping estimate is the weight.

I've been searching on this and I haven't been able to find any specifications that give the official weight... I thought I'd check in here to see if I could get some advice on the weight.

The manual for the loader is here:
http://manuals.deere.com/omview/OMW49370_19/?tM=FR

If you click on "210 Loader Specifications on 2210 Tractor" on the lefthand side, you'll see it gives a weight of the bucket at 154 pounds, but no total weight.

I found this PDF which somebody put together, and it says the total weight of the 200CX loader is 605 pounds. PDF attached in case link goes bad.

If the 200CX loader is 605 pounds, then I would think the 210 loader would be about the same--but I called my local dealer and he said he thinks it's around 400 pounds. I suggested that it might be more like 700 pounds and he said "oh no, it's not nearly that heavy." He thinks 400 pounds is actually a little high but a good number to use for freight calculations, to be on the safe side.

The dealer couldn't find any official John Deere weight specs. Lots of other specs, but not the total weight of the loader, bucket, and subframe.

-Josh

Attachments

• John Deere Loader Weights.pdf
    10 KB · Views: 360
   / Weight of the John Deere 210 loader?
This thread suggests a weight of around 700 pounds.