New to me 110 TLB

/ New to me 110 TLB #1  

D Reed

Tractor
JD 110 tLB
Just bought a 2002 110 TLB yesterday. Where is the best source for filters and parts?

Thanks in advance

Drew

/ New to me 110 TLB #2  
:welcome:

Best source is the Deere dealer. ;)

/ New to me 110 TLB #3  
Just bought a 2002 110 TLB yesterday. Where is the best source for filters and parts?

Thanks in advance

Drew

Welcome to TBN! NAPA gold is on par with the OEM Deere filters - IMO. And the price is very close to the Deere products as well. So, I generally take my business to the dealership... unless, I'm short on time and don't want to make another trip, etc.

Part's of course, is another matter. Deere has a large part's supply infrastructure! Across the country and internationally... lot's of overhead expenses associated with maintaining that kind of system.

The price of part's from Deere certainly reflects that! (In the eyes of many folk's that's a mark against buying JD... but I digress.)

Nonetheless, you can almost always find whatever part you need - even for a tractor that's 50 years old!

So... I typically buy the major components from my dealer and nuts, bolts, fasteners, etc. , I collect from various sources.

Good luck with your 110. Great tractor.

AKfish

/ New to me 110 TLB #4  
:welcome:

Deere dealer is the best place to get any parts IMO

#1 rule of TBN though is if there's no pics it didn't happen, so...:thumbsup:

/ New to me 110 TLB
Funny, I promise I'll post some as soon as I get it home. Hopefully this weekend but I live on an island so things usually prove a bit more challenging

Drew

Thanks for the info guys, There will be more questions I'm sure

/ New to me 110 TLB #6  
I use JD filters. I find all the part numbers and prices on JDparts then I search each part number on ebay. I also save each search.

So far I've only been able to get two fuel fiters for $6.50 and an air filter for $11

Other then that, I buy from the dealer.