110 TLB

/ 110 TLB #1  

D Reed

Tractor
JD 110 tLB
Just got my tractor delivered today. No manual, anyone have an electronic copy of the owners/operating manual?

Thanks

Drew

/ 110 TLB
found it on the JD site!

Thanks

/ 110 TLB #3  
Congratulations on your new tractor, ask any questions you want and posts some pics.

/ 110 TLB #4  
Welcome to the 110TLB club, Reed. :thumbsup: Did you get the hydraulic brush cutter for the backhoe, too?

Lookin' forward to seein' your pics.

AKfish

/ 110 TLB
I promise I'll post pics this weekend. Just got the machine delivered Sat. morn. Spent the day greasing, cleaning and getting to know the unit. FYI got it at auction for $18K . front and rear aux hydro, 4in1 , thumb, skid plate 1100 hours.

So far I'm satisfied. Oil filter reads 1029 hours 10-2-11, so I have to assume reasonable maintenance. Has some hours and wear but for the price I think I made a good buy.

Promise pics this weekend

Thanks for all the help

Drew

/ 110 TLB #6  
Sounds like you got a good deal. Congrats!

/ 110 TLB #7  
Wow, $18k is a stellar price for all that. I'm looking into a 110 and for those same options I'm looking more at the $30k range.

Looking forward to the pics as well:D

/ 110 TLB
I know, The auction ended 2 days before Christmas. I think I was the only one watching. Very pleased with it

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 3,186
   / 110 TLB #9  
Looks very good in the picture, hope it works out well for you. Remember that grease is your friend.

/ 110 TLB #10  
I know, The auction ended 2 days before Christmas. I think I was the only one watching. Very pleased with it

I think you were as well. Where did you find it?

Great looking machine too.. looks like it's in good shape from that pic:thumbsup: