3320 Cab error codes 06, 08, 14

/ 3320 Cab error codes 06, 08, 14 #1  

spylake

the 06 and 14 errors seem to come and go the 08 stay on.

The rear PTO will not run and the hydro will not drive forward but will drive backward (sometimes) the Loader works normally as does the three point lift.

I checked the wiring to the MFWD LVA 17409 speed sensor and it was intact. No other wires seem dislodged or broken.

Anyone with an Idea?

error 06 Engine Speed. No signal at Engine Speed input. No anti-stall or cruise functions; Loss of performance.

error 08 Throttle Sensor. Voltage signal out-of-range or not calibrated. No anti-stall function; Loss of performance.

error 14 Pump Current. Coil resistance too high (open) or too low (short). Machine does not drive.

/ 3320 Cab error codes 06, 08, 14 #2  
I highly recommend purchasing the Technical Manual.

Err 06 MFWD Speed No signal at MFWD
speed input.
No cruise function; Loss
of performance.
Test MFWD sensor. Check that
MFWD is fully engaged. Check
502 Red wire and connections for
short or open circuit.

Err 08 Throttle Sensor Voltage signal out-of range
or not calibrated.
No anti-stall function;
Loss of performance.
Calibrate the sensor. Check the
sensor and 499 Wht wire and
connections.

Err 14 Pump Current Coil resistance too high
(open) or too low (short).
Machine does not drive. Test the proportional valve coils.
Check 696 Blu and 697 Pur wires
and connections for short or open
circuit.

/ 3320 Cab error codes 06, 08, 14 #3  
yieks....you mean all this stuff can just happen all at once????

/ 3320 Cab error codes 06, 08, 14 #4  
I would start out with the easy stuff - Check your battery connections & definately take a close look at the ground connections. Those grounds can cause some erratic readings in the electrical system. After that has been checked out I would dig deeper in the system. A manual is highly suggested.

/ 3320 Cab error codes 06, 08, 14 #5  
A couple on long shots;

Take the battery out and set it 50 ft away from the tractor. Wait 15 minutes. Get you a known good battery hook it up. Start the tractor, don't try jumping, wait the full 15 minutes. My 2006 3320 acted crazy when its OEM battery went south. A new battery fixed the problem. Waiting 15 minutes may clear the "memory", that worked on my wife's Chrysler to fix the AC and contiues to work to clear the check engine light on the Nissan.

Check for damage by rodents. Mice love to sleep with Deere. I have to keep poison out to keep them away.

/ 3320 Cab error codes 06, 08, 14 #6  
Sound advice from Cocre. Battery condition can play a huge role in electrical issues like this.