Canopy question ?

/ Canopy question ? #4  
My dealer wants a small fortune for a top. Just need something for the rain.
Anyone try these before ? Has good reviews but seems too cheap.
Any recommendations ?
Sun Guard Universal Tractor/Mower Canopy Sunshade FITS ALL MAKES & MODELS | eBay

I would think that a 37" X 45" might be to small for a 3005. I have a 45" X 58" on my 3320 and it just barely keeps the rain off my seat and controls. I got the "TractorSunshade.com" model through my Deere dealer and it appears to be robust enough to survive a rollover. If I remember right it was around $600 installed.

/ Canopy question ?
I would think that a 37" X 45" might be to small for a 3005. I have a 45" X 58" on my 3320 and it just barely keeps the rain off my seat and controls. I got the "TractorSunshade.com" model through my Deere dealer and it appears to be robust enough to survive a rollover. If I remember right it was around $600 installed.

I will have to check but I think they make three sizes.

/ Canopy question ? #6  
Are you planning to keep your tractor for awhile.. is it a long-term investment for you?

If that's the case; get something that's gonna hold up! And is a good fit for your ROPS.

The good ones can take a lickin' in the woods!

Have you checked here: John Deere - Parts Catalog

You can compare the different models that Deere offers - and the prices - with what your Dealer has quoted.

AKfish

/ Canopy question ?
Are you planning to keep your tractor for awhile.. is it a long-term investment for you?

If that's the case; get something that's gonna hold up! And is a good fit for your ROPS.

The good ones can take a lickin' in the woods!

Have you checked here: John Deere - Parts Catalog

You can compare the different models that Deere offers - and the prices - with what your Dealer has quoted.

AKfish

Great link for parts, but no tops that i could find.

/ Canopy question ? #8  
A friend made one out of a sheet of plywood and trim, a little angle iron.... Works for him. Have fun and stay safe.....

/ Canopy question ? #9  
i used a top from an ezgo golf cart. free. couple cans of green paint and your in business.....

/ Canopy question ? #10  
i used a top from an ezgo golf cart. free. couple cans of green paint and your in business.....

Read my mind!, thats what I was going to suggest. and then use a encloser in bad weather.