anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader?

/ anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader? #1  

shortthrow50

Banned
Tractor
2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab
I forgot to mention in my earlier thread about my new tractor on order. The topic came up with the dealer when i was inquiring about a loader for my 3520 cab tractor. For those that dont know about my purchase, i bought a delux cab 3520 with 72 mmm. Would love to have the loader with it now, but it was either the loader or the cab. Loader can be ordered later as the factory cab cannot. Will mostly be mowing 10acres.Now down to the new series loader, i was inquirig how long it would be before it was too late to get a loader for the new machine in fear of being obsolete. I was told by the dealer that john deere is in the process of a new series loader now replacing 300 series but will be compatible with the tractors now. I plan on purchasing a loader within the next 2 years. that was my worries. If i had to, i would get a loan but this isnt gonna be a problem. He told me the new series but i forget so i was wondering what you guys know about this. Tractor arrival date is supposed to be feb 28. Going crazy waiting.

/ anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader? #2  
Every so often a new design comes out. Seems like just yesterday that the 300cx came out, but know it was a few years ago.
I suppose it has to do with marketing and keeping us with "new" toys. ;)

/ anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader? #3  
I am really hoping it is a self leveling loader like the 400CX is.

If John Deere could make the 300CX self leveling, they would sell a lot more of those machines in my opinion.

If there is in fact a new model coming out, I am guessing that the new feature will be self leveling.

/ anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader? #4  
No worries about not being able to get a new loader. The loaders are compatable back several models. These new should be the same. JD will not want to lose any sales. JD will just sell it with differrent mounts.

Pick your tractor up 2-29, then it will not age as fast :D

Last edited:
   / anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader? #5  
Hiya,

It's most likely a redesign to save on costs, make production less costly by consolidation or to make shipping easier.

Now that the masts are made in China, the arms in Mexico and the hardware from various places it would make sense they would give up on the older design and make it so it could be produced in one location by one contracted agency.

I have a China/Mexican 300cx and I'm rather disapointed in the paint quality and application. There are areas that are left unpainted as well as orange peel all over. A big step down from the last loader I owned that was made in Canada.

Tom

/ anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader? #6  

Pick your tractor up 2-29, then it will not age as fast :D[/QUOTE]

That was good, made me check my calender.:laughing:

/ anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader?
thanks for the info guys

/ anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader? #8  
thanks for the info guys

Interesting information... the 5000-6000-7000 series of tractors have new loader lines. They're out now and information is available on-line at the JD website. Very limited info regarding specifications-capabilities, however.

Did your dealer indicate where/when there might be further information available?

Thanks,

AKfish

/ anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader?
Interesting information... the 5000-6000-7000 series of tractors have new loader lines. They're out now and information is available on-line at the JD website. Very limited info regarding specifications-capabilities, however.

Did your dealer indicate where/when there might be further information available?

Thanks,

AKfish

Soon as i talk to him again in a couple weeks, i will get all the information he has or where there might be info. I imagine hes gonna be calling within 2 weeks to let me know the mower deck and vertical exhaust is in so i will find out then. I wont forget to pass down the info

/ anyone aware that the 300cx loader is being replaced with new series loader? #10  
If the new series is indeed self leveling it would definitely make the 3x20 a lot better option. I can attest to how much better the SL is. After you have it, it's hard to go back.