8A Hoe Rear hanger for 70 series tractor

/ 8A Hoe Rear hanger for 70 series tractor #1  

Larry Harkins

Tractor
Jiohn Deere 1070
I'm looking for the rear hangers for a 8A or 8B back hoe that fits a 870, 970 or 1070. This would be the hangers on the back of the tractor on either side of the draw bar. I would be interested in a used set or even someone that could give me a template of these that I could make a set, these are basically a flat piecce of thick steel with a hook (slot) cut on the bottom they would not be hard to make. This would be JD part # AM107798 left & AM107799 right. the local JD Dealer wants $218.00 each. Can anyone help me with a template of theirs? Thanks!

/ 8A Hoe Rear hanger for 70 series tractor #2  
I'm looking for the rear hangers for a 8A or 8B back hoe that fits a 870, 970 or 1070. This would be the hangers on the back of the tractor on either side of the draw bar. I would be interested in a used set or even someone that could give me a template of these that I could make a set, these are basically a flat piecce of thick steel with a hook (slot) cut on the bottom they would not be hard to make. This would be JD part # AM107798 left & AM107799 right. the local JD Dealer wants $218.00 each. Can anyone help me with a template of theirs? Thanks!

I don't own the 970 anymore... neighbor up the road has it now! However, IIRC (if I recall correctly) those hanger brackets are an 1" thick! So, you'd likely have to weld a couple of 1/2" pieces together and then grind, grind...

It would take some effort to ensure that they were perfectly aligned and level with one another.

Do you also have the front spring loaded brackets that are bolted under the loader support arms? As you have learned from your "digging" the mounting system is a 4-point support.

AKfish

/ 8A Hoe Rear hanger for 70 series tractor #3  
I have both the front and rear brackets for this application. Where are you located?

/ 8A Hoe Rear hanger for 70 series tractor #4  
I have both the front and rear brackets for this application. Where are you located?

ohioboy,

I'd bet that Larry might appreciate hearing directly from you - send him a PM - personal message.

Can be done by right clicking with your mouse on Larry's name or from your Home - on TBN.

AKfish

/ 8A Hoe Rear hanger for 70 series tractor #5  
Larry Harkins has been pm'd
Anyone have any idea where he's located?

/ 8A Hoe Rear hanger for 70 series tractor #6  
Ohio Boy, you still in need of these ? I have a pair

/ 8A Hoe Rear hanger for 70 series tractor #7  
Hi new member here. i was looking up brackets for a 870,970,1070 backhoe and came across this forum. Anyone still have all the brackets.
If so you can let me know. Thanks!

/ 8A Hoe Rear hanger for 70 series tractor #8  
cdubbs
:welcome: to TBN

Looks like ohioboy (post #3 ) had brackets awhile back. Click on his name and send him a PM that you are looking. That should notify him that you are interested.