Mowing Help with 3210 Bush Hog

/ Help with 3210 Bush Hog #1  

lagunagrande

My Bush Hog 3210 has a dual blade system. Currently on each side the blades are all facing the same way, not one front to back and one left to right, but both front to back (or left to right). This is causing the blades to hit each other in the center. I can not find any way to re-align the blades. Can anyone give me some tips?

Last edited:
   / Help with 3210 Bush Hog
I have a video I can post up? If that will help:confused:

/ Help with 3210 Bush Hog #3  
My guess is there is a drive shaft, gear box to gear box that you can disconnect, rotate the gear box flange 90 degrees and reconnect the drive shaft.

/ Help with 3210 Bush Hog #4  
What Zebrafive said is what I would think you would need to do. Just drop a drive shaft at one of the side gear boxes and turn the blades so that they don't interfere with each other, then bolt the driveshaft back to the gearbox.

David from jax

What Zebrafive said is what I would think you would need to do. Just drop a drive shaft at one of the side gear boxes and turn the blades so that they don't interfere with each other, then bolt the driveshaft back to the gearbox.

David from jax

I tried this, but there are no bolts to take the side drive shafts off. The only things I can take off are the plates for the blades, lid to the gear boxes, and the main drive shaft.

/ Help with 3210 Bush Hog #6  
Drive shaft has go be replaceable. If you can't figure it out give bush hog a call. David from Jax

Post pictures of the drive shaft box to box

Here is the picture. There is one nut and bolt that seem to not do anything, I have taken it out, tried to push the bolt out and it refuses to budge.

Last edited:
   / Help with 3210 Bush Hog #9  
Here is the picture. There is one nut and bolt that seem to not do anything, I have taken it out, tried to push the bolt out and it refuses to budge.

It is just about impossible to get that driveshaft disconnected from one gearbox without removing a box from the deck. You might as well drop and re-time one of the stump jumpers.

It is just about impossible to get that driveshaft disconnected from one gearbox without removing a box from the deck. You might as well drop and re-time one of the stump jumpers.

That's what I was afraid of. So I need to take off the stump jumper, rotate it and re-mount it?