john deere 3x20 or 4x20 cab tractor owners. Have a question about your cab seals.

/ john deere 3x20 or 4x20 cab tractor owners. Have a question about your cab seals. #1  

shortthrow50

Banned
Tractor
2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab
my brand new 3520 cab tractor arrived last night and today i have been going through it. I have 2 gaps in the rear window seal at the bottom corners and everywhere else on the glass is tight. The door opposite the loader joystick has a gap along the bottom where it is tight up tight. The latch is adjusted all the way in so you cant adjust any further. the other side is real nice and tight. Anyone else had these issues? What was the fix. I cant be bringing this machine back to the dealer for these issues right now. Im going to wait for the first 50 hour service and figured i would just get soam foam weatherstrip to overlap the problem ares till then. I found a thread where some other fella had the same problem with the same door but he never concluded his thread.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/john-deere-owning-operating/124348-3x20-cab-door-seal-3.html

/ john deere 3x20 or 4x20 cab tractor owners. Have a question about your cab seals. #2  
only thing I could think is the glass may not be bent just right . ive see it before. the dealer should be able to repair under warranty. call the service dept and see what they think. the squeaky wheel gets the grease .

/ john deere 3x20 or 4x20 cab tractor owners. Have a question about your cab seals. #3  
I had an issue on my 4520 with the rear glass, right side corner above the wiper where the seal did not meet the glass. It seemed as if the metal frame of the cab was not bent out as much as the left side. My dealer replace the seal and now it meets the glass.

/ john deere 3x20 or 4x20 cab tractor owners. Have a question about your cab seals. #5  
3x30 bc it has a cas

/ john deere 3x20 or 4x20 cab tractor owners. Have a question about your cab seals.
Glen Watkins said:
You want these cabs to seal and they were made to be. Tell the dealer!

I agree buddy. I did seal it temporalily but I'm gonna let them no on monday