Platinum Member
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

Default john deere 3x20 or 4x20 cab tractor owners. Have a question about your cab seals.

my brand new 3520 cab tractor arrived last night and today i have been going through it. I have 2 gaps in the rear window seal at the bottom corners and everywhere else on the glass is tight. The door opposite the loader joystick has a gap along the bottom where it is tight up tight. The latch is adjusted all the way in so you cant adjust any further. the other side is real nice and tight. Anyone else had these issues? What was the fix. I cant be bringing this machine back to the dealer for these issues right now. Im going to wait for the first 50 hour service and figured i would just get soam foam weatherstrip to overlap the problem ares till then. I found a thread where some other fella had the same problem with the same door but he never concluded his thread.
    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/j...or-seal-3.html

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 1520

Default Re: john deere 3x20 or 4x20 cab tractor owners. Have a question about your cab seals.

only thing I could think is the glass may not be bent just right . ive see it before. the dealer should be able to repair under warranty. call the service dept and see what they think. the squeaky wheel gets the grease .
    " If I`m curt with you its because time is a factor." "If my helps not appreciated lots of luck gentlemen."

Default Re: john deere 3x20 or 4x20 cab tractor owners. Have a question about your cab seals.

I had an issue on my 4520 with the rear glass, right side corner above the wiper where the seal did not meet the glass. It seemed as if the metal frame of the cab was not bent out as much as the left side. My dealer replace the seal and now it meets the glass.

Finger Lakes Region of New Yorkistan FUAC
    Tractor
    2007 John Deere 4320 Cab Tractor

You want these cabs to seal and they were made to be. Tell the dealer!
    JD 4320 Cab,6' KK Brush Hog{Old Heavy Version}, 6' Woods Finish Mower, 400x FEL 73" HD Bucket, 3rd Function Kit Installed, 6' AF11 Snow Blade, 60" Root Rake Grapple, Wallenstein FX-90 Skidding Winch...

Tractor
    Johndeere

3x30 bc it has a cas

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Watkins
    You want these cabs to seal and they were made to be. Tell the dealer!
    I agree buddy. I did seal it temporalily but I'm gonna let them no on monday