Greasing

/ Greasing #1  

bones72

Tractor
Jd2210
It's read problems with lubricating drive shaft on2320. Does a 2210 have same problem?
Bones 72

/ Greasing #2  
It's read problems with lubricating drive shaft on2320. Does a 2210 have same problem?
Bones 72

hey bro. i think the spell check feature messed up your post. Are you saying that the 2320 has lube problems as far as greacing the drive shaft? No fitting?

/ Greasing
Hard to locate fittings on u joints.

/ Greasing #4  
U-joints don't need as much greasing as wear points like pins on Fel, etc. Be carefull when greasing U-joints as too much pressure/grease can blow out seals.

/ Greasing #5  
I would imagine your 2210 is built like the 2320. Yours has two drive shafts correct? One from the engine to the transmission, and the other from the transmission to the front axle. Do you have Zerk fittings on the drive shafts? On my 2320, the shaft from the transmission to the front axle does not have Zerk's, but for some reason the hard to reach shaft from the engine to the transmission does.

If your 2210 has Zerk fitting on the u-joint back at the transmission on that upper or engine to transmission drive shaft, as seen from below, then there will in all probability be one next to the engine.

Good luck, and work safely my friend.