need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #11  
This should help, it's from my yanmar 186d manual, but they are cousins, yanmar made those deere. You are close, you just need a little plug inside the diverter block to force the flow the the loader valve. Without it the flow can just short right to the 3ph, which is why you could get some action when messing with the hitch.

Attachments

• DSCF2026.JPG
    DSCF2026.JPG
    708 KB · Views: 530
   / need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #12  
JCByrd24 said:
This should help, it's from my yanmar 186d manual, but they are cousins, yanmar made those deere. You are close, you just need a little plug inside the diverter block to force the flow the the loader valve. Without it the flow can just short right to the 3ph, which is why you could get some action when messing with the hitch.

And just remember if you ever removed your loader you will need to remove the plug. If not the Hyd system will run in relief and the rockshaft will not function.

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #13  
It'd likely be worse than running in relief and non-fuction. Per the note in the lower right of that page, pump breakage is likely to occur. The relief is in the 3ph valving downstream of the diverter block so without removing the small internal plug when re-installing the external plugs the pump would be deadheaded and would shear the key or damage the pump.

To clarify, this is if you remove the loader permanently like if you sold it. Just removing for non-load work is not usually a problem.

When the valve stays with the tractor and the QDCs are in the working ports there is almost zero risk of the above.

Some loaders are plumbed so the loader valve removes with the loader, so the QDCs are in the pressure and return line vice working ports and you have to connect them together when the loader is removed, or else what is described above happens. This is a very bad way of doing the plumbing on this tractor.

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #14  
It'd likely be worse than running in relief and non-fuction. Per the note in the lower right of that page, pump breakage is likely to occur. The relief is in the 3ph valving downstream of the diverter block so without removing the small internal plug when re-installing the external plugs the pump would be deadheaded and would shear the key or damage the pump.

To clarify, this is if you remove the loader permanently like if you sold it. Just removing for non-load work is not usually a problem.

When the valve stays with the tractor and the QDCs are in the working ports there is almost zero risk of the above.

Some loaders are plumbed so the loader valve removes with the loader, so the QDCs are in the pressure and return line vice working ports and you have to connect them together when the loader is removed, or else what is described above happens. This is a very bad way of doing the plumbing on this tractor.

Thanks for the clearing it up.

I was thinking that the relief was before the diverter block at the RCV to also protect the add on loader. If not the pump woud be damaged if the loader cylinders where fully extended,retracted or if the bucket was overloaded.

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #15  
Here are some pictures,as well as the John Deere tech manual illustration.Maybe this gets us closer.

Attachments

• John Deere 650 DSCV 001.jpg
    John Deere 650 DSCV 001.jpg
    663 KB · Views: 519
  • Apple iPhone 032312 059.jpg
    Apple iPhone 032312 059.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 482
  • Apple iPhone 032312 060.jpg
    Apple iPhone 032312 060.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 253
  • Apple iPhone 032312 062.jpg
    Apple iPhone 032312 062.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 540
  • Apple iPhone 032312 061.jpg
    Apple iPhone 032312 061.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 383
   / need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #16  
From what John DeereHere posted, your loader valve must have three ports for hydraulic lines. IN, OUT and POWER BEYOUND.

IN the next picture it shows two HEX PLUGS to the right of the vertical steel line. Top hex plug is labeled "I" Bottom hex plug is labeled "O"

From the hex plug labeled "O" go to IN port on the loader valve.
From the hex plug labeled "I" go to the POWER BEYOND port on the loader valve.
From the OUT port of the loader valve you need to find a place to return the hydraulic oil to the transmission case (sump). There must be a plug for that on the side or top of the transmission case some where.

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #17  
Hi guys ! New on here and just picked up a JD 750 with an Allied Loader on it. Whoever installed the loader replaced the stock JD Hydraulis controal valves with a slick joystick and the loader works great. However my 3 point hitch doesn't work at all.

The Power Beyond port on the joy stick is not connected to the Return (or I) port on the tracter and I'm thinking that's why the 3 Poiint hitch isn't working. With the internal plug installed into the O port I'm assuming that the I port now becomes the source port for the 3 point hitch. Am I getting this right?

Surley there must be a way to get both implements working at the same time????

I'm going to map out the hoses tonight but any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Exciterfan

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #18  
:welcome: to TBN from New-Brunswick