Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    john deere 750

Default need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL

i just purchased a used front end loader that wasnt used very much for my John Deere 750 the problem that im having is i dont know where my hydraulic lines need to go because it does not have quick connect but i was told that i can tap into some plugs that are under the seat but i dont know which ones and which one would be the pressure side and which one will be the return. i hook it up where i thought it would go but the fel wont go up or down or nothing so i must not have it right. and when i hook it up a diffent way the only way the fel moves is if i raise the three point hitch and get the hydraulics going and bottom the three point hitch out then it sends fluid to the fel and can operate. but i know this is not right can someone point me in the right direction.

Tractor
    1997 John Deere 670 4wd + 1987 John Deere 655 2wd+1984 John Deere 650 4wd

Default Re: need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL

Are you saying that you have installed an aftermarket DSCV (loader control valve) and it won't function?Is it a John Deere loader or an aftermarket?If so what brand?
    1997 John Deere 670 4wd,60 loader
    1987 John Deere 655 2wd,50" belly mower
    1984 John Deere 650 4wd,60" belly mower
    1983 John Deere 210 46" deck
    1981 John Deere 210 39" deck

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

Does your tractor have the "joystick"? Did one come with the loader?
    You should see a pressure line leading from the hydraulic pump (engine driven, so it's going to be on the side of the engine) leading back to the Selector Control Valve (the joy stick mounts on that valve).
    You don't want to pull the fluid of the rockshaft (which is what you're trying to do).
    The attached picture is the Deere 4300/4400 hydraulic locations. Your 750 won't be exactly the same, but it should give you an idea of what components are necessary and where they're located.

Hopefully, someone with a 750 can provide better info. You can also contact the loader manufacturer if it's not a Deere brand.
    OOPS!! The file is too big...if you leave your e-mail address, I can send it that way. I converted it to a .jpg. If you want the original .pdf file, let me know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -deere-hydraulic-components-jpg  
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    john deere 750

Its a bulldog brand fel i have not installed one of them didn't know i had to it has joystick control on it

Tractor
    john deere 750

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

Quote Originally Posted by krisbodean85 View Post
    Its a bulldog brand fel i have not installed one of them didn't know i had to it has joystick control on it
    I guess you sent that from a cell phone...
    Does it, or does it NOT, have a joystick and SCV?

There's not a lot of info on Bulldog. Here's an old TBN thread:
    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/y...nd-loader.html
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    1997 John Deere 670 4wd + 1987 John Deere 655 2wd+1984 John Deere 650 4wd

Since your loader already has a joystick you won't need another one.A hydraulic supply and return location need to be determined.I have a 650,which is very similar to your 750.I can possibly help with the supply location.My pump has a line that runs to a diverter block near the rate of drop knob.My tractor does not have power steering.This is the only pressure line coming from the pump.I will post a pic of this as soon as i get time.
    1997 John Deere 670 4wd,60 loader
    1987 John Deere 655 2wd,50" belly mower
    1984 John Deere 650 4wd,60" belly mower
    1983 John Deere 210 46" deck
    1981 John Deere 210 39" deck

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by krisbodean85 View Post
    File sent...
    Roy Jackson

-Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires

Man, one of the two 750's that I used to have had a hydraulic hose attached to the manifold just behind the seat, and to the right hand side of it. Actually, it was two separate hoses and each one had a quick couple to hook them together. I never figured out what it was for, but I can only assume that one hose had full hydraulic pressure, and the other one was acted as a return line. Unfortunately, I looked through all the pic's that I took of that tractor and apparently I never took a closeup of the two hoses. Sorry, I realize without a good pic, this isn't going to help you any but thought I would mention it.
    Nothing could be finer than riding my JD790 in South Carolina!!

2001 John Deere 790 4x4 with Model 70 FEL, 5ft International World Agritech bush hog, 5ft Wallberg BB, 5ft Frontier disc harrow, 5ft King Kutter II Rototiller, 5ft Cultipacker, 5ft Sitrex finish mower, Leinbach PHD with 9" & 12" augers, Leinbach middlebuster, Leinbach #11 Field Cultivator, boom pole, custom 3pt handi-hitch, clamp on bucket forks, Pat's Easy Change.

Nothing runs like a Deere, or smells like a John....

Tractor
    john deere 750

johndeerehere that would be very helpfull if you can send me some pictures of your tractor that would help alot cause its not doing me any good to the way it is now thanks for all yall input

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast