need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #1  

krisbodean85

Bronze Member
Tractor
john deere 750
i just purchased a used front end loader that wasnt used very much for my John Deere 750 the problem that im having is i dont know where my hydraulic lines need to go because it does not have quick connect but i was told that i can tap into some plugs that are under the seat but i dont know which ones and which one would be the pressure side and which one will be the return. i hook it up where i thought it would go but the fel wont go up or down or nothing so i must not have it right. and when i hook it up a diffent way the only way the fel moves is if i raise the three point hitch and get the hydraulics going and bottom the three point hitch out then it sends fluid to the fel and can operate. but i know this is not right can someone point me in the right direction.

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #2  
Are you saying that you have installed an aftermarket DSCV (loader control valve) and it won't function?Is it a John Deere loader or an aftermarket?If so what brand?

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #3  
Does your tractor have the "joystick"? Did one come with the loader?
You should see a pressure line leading from the hydraulic pump (engine driven, so it's going to be on the side of the engine) leading back to the Selector Control Valve (the joy stick mounts on that valve).
You don't want to pull the fluid of the rockshaft (which is what you're trying to do).
The attached picture is the Deere 4300/4400 hydraulic locations. Your 750 won't be exactly the same, but it should give you an idea of what components are necessary and where they're located.

Hopefully, someone with a 750 can provide better info. You can also contact the loader manufacturer if it's not a Deere brand.
OOPS!! The file is too big...if you leave your e-mail address, I can send it that way. I converted it to a .jpg. If you want the original .pdf file, let me know

Attachments

• Deere Hydraulic Components.JPG
    Deere Hydraulic Components.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 2,401
   / need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL
Its a bulldog brand fel i have not installed one of them didn't know i had to it has joystick control on it

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #6  
   / need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #7  
Since your loader already has a joystick you won't need another one.A hydraulic supply and return location need to be determined.I have a 650,which is very similar to your 750.I can possibly help with the supply location.My pump has a line that runs to a diverter block near the rate of drop knob.My tractor does not have power steering.This is the only pressure line coming from the pump.I will post a pic of this as soon as i get time.

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL #9  
Man, one of the two 750's that I used to have had a hydraulic hose attached to the manifold just behind the seat, and to the right hand side of it. Actually, it was two separate hoses and each one had a quick couple to hook them together. I never figured out what it was for, but I can only assume that one hose had full hydraulic pressure, and the other one was acted as a return line. Unfortunately, I looked through all the pic's that I took of that tractor and apparently I never took a closeup of the two hoses. Sorry, I realize without a good pic, this isn't going to help you any but thought I would mention it.

/ need help with hook ups on john deere 750 to hook up FEL
johndeerehere that would be very helpfull if you can send me some pictures of your tractor that would help alot cause its not doing me any good to the way it is now thanks for all yall input