3-Point Hitch 1026R Hydraulic Noise

/ 1026R Hydraulic Noise #1  

bradrich18

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 1026R
My 1026R just started making a noise a noise when I raise the three point hitch (with box blade) and mowing deck. I only hear it when I first crank it up and raise them. After it runs, the noise hours away. It sounds almost like a grunt and it started at 49.9 hours. Has anyone else experienced this on the same or similar tractor? Thanks.

/ 1026R Hydraulic Noise
I'm not sure. How could I tell? I just lubricated everything my owners manual said to and changed the hydraulic fluid.

/ 1026R Hydraulic Noise #4  
Can you post a video of the problem?

/ 1026R Hydraulic Noise #5  
Does the 3PH seem to raise at the normal speed? Grunting noises usually indicate system is under load. Does the 1026R have a double pump for steering and hydraulics or a single pump with flow divider.

Reason for asking is that if the flow divider is not functioning properly it could be partially restricting the flow which would make the tractor grunt and possibly create other noises.

Roy

/ 1026R Hydraulic Noise #6  
I know what noise your talking about. My 2012 3520 makes the same noise just as every tractor does. I'm pretty sure he is talking about the faint hydraulic noise you hear on start up when you raise the rear hitch. It goes away after warm and is normal. You really have to listen for it and most wouldn't notice

/ 1026R Hydraulic Noise
I appreciate the info. I don't know if it's a single pump or double pump. I'll try to post a video some time soon. Also, should I store my tractor with my implements raised or lowered?