Adding hydraulic top link to 3x20 or 4x20. need help

/ Adding hydraulic top link to 3x20 or 4x20. need help
ok well it looks like i will go with this guys kit then. I should have the funds by the end of the weekend. Waiting for some guy to pay me for a job a did a week ago. tnaks

/ Adding hydraulic top link to 3x20 or 4x20. need help #12  
ok well it looks like i will go with this guys kit then. I should have the funds by the end of the weekend. Waiting for some guy to pay me for a job a did a week ago. tnaks

Shortthrow,
Brian (Mtnviewranch) is pretty much the authority on Top N Tilt systems. You will be more than happy with his top link setup. I have both the top link and side link.

Some people worry about the drift, but I haven't found anyone who actually operates Brian's top links or side links that have had any issues with it.

There are a lot more advantages to using this type of cylinder than ones with the check valves. You won't be dissapointed :thumbsup:

Shortthrow,
Brian (Mtnviewranch) is pretty much the authority on Top N Tilt systems. You will be more than happy with his top link setup. I have both the top link and side link.

Some people worry about the drift, but I haven't found anyone who actually operates Brian's top links or side links that have had any issues with it.

There are a lot more advantages to using this type of cylinder than ones with the check valves. You won't be dissapointed :thumbsup:

hey thanks. I was reading about drifting and perhaps read into it too much but i feel confident with you guys reiews.

$260 for a complete Top Link kit + shipping. That gets you a 2 1/2" dia cylinder with a 1 1/2" dia rod with a 10" stroke with a working length of 20"-30".
2 hoses with 1/2" male AG quick connect ends and a hydraulic flow restrictor to slow down the operation of your top link. Email me at Fit Rite if this sounds like it will work out for you. Should take about 15 minutes for you to have it installed and be up and running. :cool:

just went ahead and put this order in from brian. did some research and this seems to be the best deal going and with good peice of mind. Ill follow up with video once i get it installed. hopefully this weekend:thumbsup:

/ Adding hydraulic top link to 3x20 or 4x20. need help #15  
just went ahead and put this order in from brian. did some research and this seems to be the best deal going and with good peice of mind. Ill follow up with video once i get it installed. hopefully this weekend:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You'll be VERY happy with it! Not only are Brian's products great quality, and his customer service excellent, but he is also a great contributor to TBN. It's sorta like supporting the "locals" :laughing:
:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You'll be VERY happy with it! Not only are Brian's products great quality, and his customer service excellent, but he is also a great contributor to TBN. It's sorta like supporting the "locals" :laughing:
:thumbsup:

awesome! im really looking forward to this. I realised what a pain in the *** it is to always get out and adjust top link. No matter what you use, you always have to get off the tractor and keep messing with it. :laughing:

/ Adding hydraulic top link to 3x20 or 4x20. need help #17  

Congrats! You will surely enjoy the HTL:thumbsup:

Congrats! You will surely enjoy the HTL:thumbsup:

yeah! i also just read how they are built to order so i guess i wont be making a video this weekend haha. oh well, cant wait till it gets here:thumbsup:

/ Adding hydraulic top link to 3x20 or 4x20. need help #19  
yeah! i also just read how they are built to order so i guess i wont be making a video this weekend haha. oh well, cant wait till it gets here:thumbsup:

:laughing: You will appreciate it once you get it, though. Well worth the wait. I'd imagine the TL would be much faster than the SL as the TL is more of a standard issue than a SL is. I think your looking early next week, but Brian will be able to tell a whole lot better than me!:thumbsup:

/ Adding hydraulic top link to 3x20 or 4x20. need help #20  
Business is good. :thumbsup: The top links are easier to build, but each order gets built in the order of the date that the order was placed.

Working on a customer photo gallery. Customers will be able to put up pictures of their tractors with Fit Rite Hydraulics installed. Hope to have it up and running soon. :cool: