Security & Theft 5075E security

/ 5075E security #1  
Tractor
1953 Ford Golden Jubliee
What do you do to keep your tractor secure? Battery isolator switch, chain and lock, or good insurance? Thanks Marty

/ 5075E security #2  
Out of sight in a locked building. Locked gate across drive, watchful neighbor.

/ 5075E security #3  
Good insurance and keep it inside. I was pretty surprised when I got my new tractor that probably any john Deere key will start it.

/ 5075E security #4  
I normally keep my tractor in a locked shed. When I do have to leave it outside unattended or I am gone for a week. I pull the fuse for the fuel solenoid and replace it with a bad one.

/ 5075E security #5  
Good insurance and keep it inside. I was pretty surprised when I got my new tractor that probably any john Deere key will start it.

Insurance, first and foremost!

Actually the JD dealer came out to the farm to install the joystick, surprisingly none of the big tractor keys worked to unlock the door. Neither did the La145 mower key:laughing:

/ 5075E security #6  
In a shed near the house! And with a loaded shotgun (Browning A-5 with the flip lever magazine) next to the bed!

AKfish

/ 5075E security
I like JD5210 idea with the fuse. I do not live on my property and do not have neighbors. My barn is open on one side so the tractor can be seen from the property next to me.

/ 5075E security #8  
Install a hidden toggle to the fuel shutoff solenoid. We would do this to our cat backhoes that were left daily on the side of the road. I have some customers that have a secondary key switch from something like a gater wired in and installed in a hidden place.