3-Point Hitch hydraulic problems on 2030

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #21  
Thanks do not have a loader or loader valve on this tractor would oil come out the hydraulic pump on line 13 and flow to the back end I have nothing in line 13 could this mean its the hydraulic pump on the front ? Thanks

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #22  
On loader I got you confused with author of this thread and your post . I'm now leaning toward the stroke-control valve(parts key #42-44) malfunctioning in frt hyd pump. You could try loosening parts key #37 and re-tightening but you really need a 3000# hyd gauge to set stand-by pressure to 2250 psi.

Attachments

• RP3510_________UN01JAN94.gif
    RP3510_________UN01JAN94.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 389
   / hydraulic problems on 2030 #23  
It's possible you have a broken internal line for your PTO. I had the clutch pack line for my independent PTO break and lost all hydraulics. Disengaged the PTO and hydraulics then worked. Engaged the PTO and the internal leak prevented oil from the trans pump from reaching the front pump. You have to split the tractor to replace this line. I should have replaced the PTO brake line too, but never thought of it until after the tractor was back together.

/ hydraulic problems on 2030
Here is an update on the original post. My control valve for my loader was bypassing internally and I switched it out with a joystick control valve. This fixed the three point raising issue. My PTO not having any power was a not a simple fix. The pump checked out to be within spec but at the far end of good. Someone had worked on the tractor previously and assembled the pto clutch incorrectly and had tweaks in the lines and some other issues stemming from not knowing what they were doing. I thought I would be lucky and this would be it. The PTO worked better but still would not hold under heavy load. I ended up installing a new pump and this completely solved the issue. My PTO operates like new and will kill the tractor under load before slipping. I warn people to fix things right. If you do not know what you are doing DO NOT GUESS. Sometimes it takes the proper tools to diagnose and repair. I am sure the pump was the issue even though it measured within acceptable limits. This is just a heads up and to let you know my experience. It helps a lot when people post the resolution to their problem. I appreciated all of the responses I received and they really helped a lot.

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #25  
Thanks all for the help still no hydraulics the tractor is off to John deere dealer in the morning

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #26  
Yes internal problem £2500 to strip the tractor just to see what is wrong insurance has wrote off

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #27  
Hi thanks for reply the coupler is fine not sure when filter was changed not sure where it is and sump screen check not sure what this is? And the pto is controlled from a leaver just underneath the steering wheel on the right hand side next to the hand throttle.

1-800-522-7448 for the operators and service manuals. The parts manual is on line at the JD site.

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #28  
Here is an update on the original post. My control valve for my loader was bypassing internally and I switched it out with a joystick control valve. This fixed the three point raising issue. My PTO not having any power was a not a simple fix. The pump checked out to be within spec but at the far end of good. Someone had worked on the tractor previously and assembled the pto clutch incorrectly and had tweaks in the lines and some other issues stemming from not knowing what they were doing. I thought I would be lucky and this would be it. The PTO worked better but still would not hold under heavy load. I ended up installing a new pump and this completely solved the issue. My PTO operates like new and will kill the tractor under load before slipping. I warn people to fix things right. If you do not know what you are doing DO NOT GUESS. Sometimes it takes the proper tools to diagnose and repair. I am sure the pump was the issue even though it measured within acceptable limits. This is just a heads up and to let you know my experience. It helps a lot when people post the resolution to their problem. I appreciated all of the responses I received and they really helped a lot.

Amen brother. You are so correct. A few bucks and a few minutes looking at the manuals would have ensured proper assembly of the components.