A/C water leakin inside Cab

/ A/C water leakin inside Cab #1  

Nelson Farms

Tractor
John Deere 5520 Massey Ferg 383 and 1035 compact
I just got a 2001 John Deere 5520 and was baling hay today using the a/c and noticed that water was leaking around the speaker and dome light also blowing a little out the vents. What's causing this?:confused::confused2:

/ A/C water leakin inside Cab #2  
I just got a 2001 John Deere 5520 and was baling hay today using the a/c and noticed that water was leaking around the speaker and dome light also blowing a little out the vents. What's causing this?:confused::confused2:

Evaporator drain is clogged.

/ A/C water leakin inside Cab #3  
Agree the drain is clogged, find the small plastic tubing coming down from the roof. Mine is on the rear beside the rear glass IIRC. You can try to run a wire up to clear the clog or give it a squirt of compressed air. I prefer to use a fish tape because it is less messy.

I really haven't examined the ac evaporator coil on my 4520 yet but would emphasize that keeping the air filter clean and replacing when needed will greatly reduce problems with dirt clogs in the system. If you can clean the coil after getting it unclogged it should help with efficientcy too. Use an aerosol can of indoor coil cleaner for this purpose.

/ A/C water leakin inside Cab
I appreciate it fellas!:thumbsup:

/ A/C water leakin inside Cab #5  
Pour a half and half solution of bleach and water down the drain, and likely will clean out the mold that has accumulated/grown in the pan and the tube.

/ A/C water leakin inside Cab #6  
Trade it in on an open-station machine. Build yourself a nice sun-canopy.

/ A/C water leakin inside Cab #7  
Trade it in on an open-station machine. Build yourself a nice sun-canopy.

Lol, obviously you don't have a cab tractor with ac! Once you have one its pretty hard to go back.