4500 3 pt Hitch Wont Lift

/ 4500 3 pt Hitch Wont Lift #1  

Ragged Edges

Tractor
John Deere 4500, Massey Ferguson 35 Deluxe (Work in Progress Project)
Hello-
I was mowing with my 4500 Compact that I have a Woods RD8400 finish mower on. I had raised and lowered the deck several times without a problem. When I finished mowing, I went to raise the deck and when I pulled back on the control lever, Nothing happened. I wont lift.
My other hydraulic functions are OK. The FEL works as it should. Nothing appears to be broke in any of the linkages, No hydraulic leaks.

Any thoughts as to what might be the issue here would be appreciated. Im also interested in how difficult this might be to fix or trouble shoot. I really hate the thought of having to send this to the dealer to be fixed.

Thanks,
Mike

/ 4500 3 pt Hitch Wont Lift
Thanks rekees for the information. I found the same procedures in my owners manual. I checked fluids, they were ok, Drained oil and checked suction filter, that to was ok (I only have about 20 hrs on it since I changed hydraulic fluids and fileters but did it again).

I called the dealer and they werent sure either. all the linkages look to be ok with noting loose or broke. The control lever also feels and operates as it did normally. Im still looking!

Mike