Backhoe FINALLY Got My Backhoe

/ FINALLY Got My Backhoe #21  
Last one

Attachments

• 272343-DSCF00301.jpg
    272343-DSCF00301.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 339
   / FINALLY Got My Backhoe
Hey, good looking machine Richard. Some pretty impressive work you've done as well. Is that for yourself or for hire? I'm planning a small retaining wall project, may have to tap into your expertise /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ FINALLY Got My Backhoe #23  
I do this as a side busniess and this was for a customer I also built a deck and another retaining wall in the front on his yard, I love to build things. Any questions ask away. I was trying to put a picture of a job I did last fall but the picture was to big I have to figure out how to make it smaller. The wall was 65'x5' tall seprating the upper and lower level of the yard. It came out very impressive.

/ FINALLY Got My Backhoe #24  
Lets try this agian.

Attachments

• 272554-DCP_0344.JPG
    272554-DCP_0344.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 341
   / FINALLY Got My Backhoe #25  
One more.

Attachments

• 272616-DCP_0342.JPG
    272616-DCP_0342.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 303
   / FINALLY Got My Backhoe
Wow, that is impressive! Too bad you don't live closer or I'd hire you. I'm going to start a new thread under projects to ask you a specific retaining wall question here /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ FINALLY Got My Backhoe #27  
My dealer has quoted me $6000 for a new 48 hoe. They will installed it for $330 but know I will probably do the install myself.

A different dealer has a slightly use 48 hoe and wanted $5500 for it, he also said he would include the mounting plates and warranty it for a year.

Ray

/ FINALLY Got My Backhoe #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( They will installed it for $330 )</font>

I doubt ther're getting rich off that install. There's a lot of hours going into it...

/ FINALLY Got My Backhoe
I did the install on my #7 myself in three or four hours. I'm sure it would go quicker for someone with experience. Nothing terribly hard about it and the instructions were easy to follow /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ FINALLY Got My Backhoe #30  
Hey ROB!! Nice looking hoe!! I'm jealous!! Lets see....If I left on my 790 right now.... I thinks I could be up at your place to "temporarily" borrow it for...lets say a couple of years, I think I might be up there by late next week, sometime!!! Have fun with it! Wish I had one.