Tractor
    John Deere 110 TLB

Default john deere 110 tlb problem

When i start my 110 it runs fine all hydraulics work but the drive moves really slow for a few minutes sometimes longer. Then it jumps all of a sudden and works fine from there. It does it every time i start the tractor even if it is warm. The rpm gauge will jump at the same time. Not sure how else to explain my problem.

Tractor
    JD 5075M; JD 110 TLB; JD 4720; Ford 9N; JD X300R

Default Re: john deere 110 tlb problem

Quote Originally Posted by dmcconcrete View Post
    When i start my 110 it runs fine all hydraulics work but the drive moves really slow for a few minutes sometimes longer. Then it jumps all of a sudden and works fine from there. It does it every time i start the tractor even if it is warm. The rpm gauge will jump at the same time. Not sure how else to explain my problem.
    Welcome to TBN, dmcconcrete. How many hours on your 110? Have you done a complete service of the hydraulic system - sump screen, charge filter, hyd filter and new fluid?

AKfish
    "Most people want to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it."

Tractor
    John Deere 110 TLB

Default Re: john deere 110 tlb problem

Thanks for the reply. Yes i have kept up on all service on hydraulic system. I have 1400 hours on my john deere. I think i fixed my own problem today. The squealing was from a loose belt, although it did not squeal everytime. I tightened the belt and it has not had the problem since. If the problem returns i will ask for more advise. Thanks