john deere 110 tlb problem

/ john deere 110 tlb problem #1  

dmcconcrete

Tractor
John Deere 110 TLB
When i start my 110 it runs fine all hydraulics work but the drive moves really slow for a few minutes sometimes longer. Then it jumps all of a sudden and works fine from there. It does it every time i start the tractor even if it is warm. The rpm gauge will jump at the same time. Not sure how else to explain my problem.

/ john deere 110 tlb problem #2  
When i start my 110 it runs fine all hydraulics work but the drive moves really slow for a few minutes sometimes longer. Then it jumps all of a sudden and works fine from there. It does it every time i start the tractor even if it is warm. The rpm gauge will jump at the same time. Not sure how else to explain my problem.

Welcome to TBN, dmcconcrete. How many hours on your 110? Have you done a complete service of the hydraulic system - sump screen, charge filter, hyd filter and new fluid?

AKfish

/ john deere 110 tlb problem
Thanks for the reply. Yes i have kept up on all service on hydraulic system. I have 1400 hours on my john deere. I think i fixed my own problem today. The squealing was from a loose belt, although it did not squeal everytime. I tightened the belt and it has not had the problem since. If the problem returns i will ask for more advise. Thanks