Loader Lift but no tilt

/ Lift but no tilt #1  

Hambone54

Tractor
My the bucket on my 410 loader on the 4100 tractor will lift but not tilt. Any suggestion?

/ Lift but no tilt #2  
If there is no curl or dump, check the quick connects for the FEL, chances are one of them is not connected properly. Did you recently remove the FEL? If so, did you cross any of the line reconnecting?

I lost dump but not curl on my Kioti CK30. Turned out to be a bolt came loose at the bottom of the control.

/ Lift but no tilt
Kiotiken: Thanks for the suggestion. I have not removed the FEL. I loaded the tractor on a trailer and laid the bucket dumped forward all the way on the tongue of the trailer. I also power washed the entire tractor including all connections.

/ Lift but no tilt #4  
Sounds like you may have power washed one of the connection right off. It may not even look disconnected, give them a good check. For me, the FEL control flopped over to the right, so it was obvious where the problem was.

/ Lift but no tilt
Thank you, Kiotiken. I will check those connections this evening.

/ Lift but no tilt #6  
Install a hyd pressure gage in the FEL IN port using a tee and use it to monitor and trouble shoot the hyd system.

If you have no curl, but have pressure, then the QD is loose.

The uncoupled QD will generate the pressure.

If the nut is off the rod that holds the piston on is off, fluid will just flow back and forth through the cyl with no or very little pressure.

Attachments

• !HYD  GAGE QD.jpg
    !HYD GAGE QD.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 142
  • !Hyd test set.JPG
    !Hyd test set.JPG
    344.4 KB · Views: 152
   / Lift but no tilt
Thanks for the help. As kiotiken suggested, one of the quick connect lines had come out slightly. It is working now.

/ Lift but no tilt #8  
Thanks for the help. As kiotiken suggested, one of the quick connect lines had come out slightly. It is working now.

Fantastic, cheap and easy is always the best solution.

/ Lift but no tilt
Amen brother. Thanks for the help.