JD Web Site

/ JD Web Site #1  

pane056

Silver Member
Tractor
CaseIH 685 & JD 3320
Hello:

Does John Deere have a web site where I can track the progress of our ordered tractor?

/ JD Web Site #2  
They do have a "gold key" program where you can take a tour of the factory and drive YOUR new tractor off the assembly line. But that is for cotton pickers and probably combines. I don't think any size utility tractor qualifies for the program. But if you buy 10 of them and a couple of cotton pickers, something may be worked out.

/ JD Web Site #3  
pane
Check it out with your Dealer. If anyone can, he/she can.
Once they are scheduled to be coming off the line, then the scheduling of truck or rail transportation would be the next maze to sort out. A large dealer may have a truck load coming quick, but a small dealer may have to wait for a cumulative load to be assembled. Just thinking that would be the order of business.

What size or model do you have on order? Once ordered, they are real hard to wait, and wait, and wait for. Look forward to some picks of the new arrival.

/ JD Web Site
Hello;

We currently have a 3320 FEL open station. Just love it. It's my wifes tractor. We arre trading it in for a 3320 cab unit with FEL, front snowblower and mid mount drive over mower. The dealer has a 3720 cab unit in stock. I'm very imprresed with the cab.

The latest info the dealer has is that it is scheduled for shipment on 6-28. He does not have a build date.

Thanks for asking.

nicholas

/ JD Web Site #5  
You are very nice to your wife. :)