Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing!

/ Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing! #1  

cartod

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 4066, 1023
Pulled tractor into garage without lowering the ROPS. Wife said the whole house shook. Tore out the eave and broke the faceplate on the front of the garage. Nice!

photo-9.jpg

/ Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing! #2  
Thank you for sharing your mistakes. We can all smile and secretly say, 'Yea I remember when I .....' :)

--->Paul

/ Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing! #3  
Todd,
Must be a Virginia thing! I do the same last year.

Then I topped it by (a later date)forgetting I had a locked cable connecting the Polarus UTV and the JD. I jumped on the JD and pulled out at which point I heard a loud bang as I pulled the Polarus through the wall!:laughing:(now not then!)

/ Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing! #4  
My BX24 lives in the garage seen in my avatar... I usually back in, and since I'm looking behind me, hopefully I see the ROPS up. I've had a couple of near misses... just stopped in time.
Thanks for sharing... a wake up call for many of us.
I hope to put up a small barn/big shed about 12 x 20 for my toys this summer.

Pete

/ Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing! #5  
Thanks for sharing..At least the door stayed up..Mine would knock the door down first?

/ Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing! #6  
Ouch!!! Thanks for the reminder that thing is back there....I hope doesnt cost you to much $$ to get it fixed.

/ Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing! #7  
Cartod, I see the ground is wet and if it was raining I guess you would be in a hurry to get inside. Easy thing to do mate. I'm lucky, I don't have to fold mine.

/ Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing!
Cartod, I see the ground is wet and if it was raining I guess you would be in a hurry to get inside. Easy thing to do mate. I'm lucky, I don't have to fold mine.
We have a bingo, I was in a hurry. It's gonna cost me now.

/ Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing! #9  
:DTime for a bigger toy box:D

/ Boy did I Just do a Stupid Thing! #10  
if your not used to ROPS they can get you in trouble.i try to never put my tractor in places the ROPS will cause probs.