Anyone have a King Kutter on their 2210?

/ Anyone have a King Kutter on their 2210? #1  

prosperity

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 2520
I originally put this question on the tread in attachments "King Kutter XB review" - but this question is 2210 specific. I'm buying a 4" rotary cutter Saturday, and have a choice. Either the standard King Kutter 4", or the new King Kutter XB.
From what I've read so far, the XB should be the perfect choice for the 2210. I've read that folks with Kubota BX's had to make modifications to the standard cutter to work with the limited CAT1. Now it seems the XB is the way to go for them. I haven't heard of anyone with experience like this on 2210's.
I'm probably going for the XB, but it costs more than the standard (XB $625 - Standard $565). Is it worth the extra $60 for the XB?

Looking for anyone who has had any experience with either of these cutters on their 2210.

/ Anyone have a King Kutter on their 2210? #2  
<font color="green">Yikes, why so many $$$ for the XB cutter. It is only $539 at my local Orschelns store in Bedford, Indiana. I have had my eye on that cutter too for my 2210 but I am thinking about the Midwest 52" rotary cutter as well. It looks ideal for a 2210 and you can get it painted in green too from what see at the web page http://www.midwestequipment.net/rotary_cutters/series_15_rotary_cutter_specs.htm .

Mike

image002.jpg
</font>