Backhoe John Deere 110TLB tranny and 4-way bucket issues

/ John Deere 110TLB tranny and 4-way bucket issues #1  

Plumb4you

Tractor
John Deere 2001 110TLB
In January 2004, I purchased a John Deere 110TLB. Everything has worked great until about a year ago. First the 4-way bucket quit working (though I can use it as a standard bucket. The 4-way yellow light comes on, but the bucket doesn't open or close. Then around December of last year my hydrostatic transmission started acting funny. When engine and all fluids get warmed up, tranny starts pulsating while moving forward or reverse. Also the tranny temp gauge is not rising when I know it is warmed up. I replaced all the hydraulic filters and the screen filter in the side of the tranny. Made certain the hydraulic fluid was at proper lever. It is still pulsating or jumping while driving. Any clue as to what the problem is? Maybe both issues are related...

/ John Deere 110TLB tranny and 4-way bucket issues
...also want to point out that tranny doesn't pulsate or jump while tractor is cold...only does it after everything has gotten hot. The 4-way bucket issue is a 24/7 issue.

/ John Deere 110TLB tranny and 4-way bucket issues #3  
i know this is an old post but any luck, my 110 doing the exact same thing today