all hail pledge furniture polish!!

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #21  
I read on an ATV forum that pledge works great restoring faded plastic and hiding scratches.

I've been told it works great on motorcycle windshields too.

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #22  
Pledge is not a long term finish but its a really good short term and your tractor/mower is not an every week wash. We used to take trucks, cranes, amd equipment to trade expos for manufacturers and washed and pledged these and they were spotless, swrilless, and mega shiney.... I use car wax on green stuff and the KIOTI just gets the shed.

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #23  
I had this super hot girlfriend in Vegas a while back. That chick had a Pledge fetish. She's buff everything with that stuff. I mean everything.

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #24  
Never thought of using it for reloading lube, Thanks!

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #26  
You know, silicones play havoc with spray paint and can wreck a job, even if remotely used in a far corner of a shop. If anyone wanted to spray paint on a tractor in a room that silicone was used or on something, I wonder what the results would be?

The same goes for finishing furniture. I quit refinishing furniture because of the problems caused by Pledge.

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #27  
Guys I know in a shop had a problem with bad paint jobs and spent a lot of time trying to figure it out. Turns out the air duct system was picking up the silicone vapors from the shop and causing problems with the paint.

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!!
We don't use pledge on furniture, only weiman lemon oil. The silicone is'nt good for furniture and I would'nt even think of putting it on antique wood

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #29  
I just looked at a bottle of liquid caranuba wax that I had in the shed, it warned not to put the stuff on plastic or vinyl...like most of the green stuff on my 3032...

Just goes to show, read the fine print!

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #30  
Will give it a try on my JD GT235,also on the Old Town Preditor 160 canoe.

Boone

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 193