all hail pledge furniture polish!!

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #1  

yandeereguy

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 950 2wd John Deere 870 MFWD, John Deere F525 mower, John Deere F725 mower, John Deere F510 mower, John Deere Lx172 mower
after trying out at least a couple hundred dollars worth of "special" polishes, waxes, and cleaners I've found not a single one of them holds a candle to pledge furniture polish on JD green plastic!! Got this tip from a bass fisherman who uses it on his bass boat, and it's better than any other product I've used..

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #2  
I'll give it a try! thanks for the idea...

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #3  
JD dealer told me to use Aerospace 303 vinyl/fiberglass protectant on my old X485. Put some on after washing it and it did look real nice afterward. I was just never sure how long it would hold up, but easy to reapply. It's a UV block that claims to prevent sun fade. Just another thought.

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #4  
I read on an ATV forum that pledge works great restoring faded plastic and hiding scratches.

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #7  
My Mother used Pledge on all the furniture in our Home. I never gave any thought to the various other possible uses. Thanks for posting.

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #8  
We used to use allot of pledge in the manufacturing process to give small parts a uniform look and minimize the effects of small abrasions and scratches. Great for protecting from tarnished look on brass parts and to uniform the appearance of anodized aluminum. A good product. :thumbsup:

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #9  
Best thing for car interiors as well. Does not attract dust or dry out the plastics like those armor type coatings.

/ all hail pledge furniture polish!! #10  
We used to use allot of pledge in the manufacturing process to give small parts a uniform look and minimize the effects of small abrasions and scratches. Great for protecting from tarnished look on brass parts and to uniform the appearance of anodized aluminum. A good product. :thumbsup:

There seems to be no limit to what you can learn on this forum. Tractors stored in the big machine shed under the stars need all the protection they can get. :2cents: