Spell it out for me...new tractor mx

/ Spell it out for me...new tractor mx #1  

BOC

Tractor
John Deere 3038e
Just recently purchased a 3038e. I am coming up on 40 hours and want to do an oil change before winter. I know what the book says as I have read it many times. Everything it tells you to do is down the road when I get a few more hours on the tractor. The tractorbynet family tends to be a bit more conservative and I see a lot of you doing your first mx around 50hrs. So with that being said, can any of you provide me with a checklist. I see no problem waiting till 100hrs to do the hydraulic fluid but the engine oil I definitely want done at 50hrs.

With that being said any checklist you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated. With this first oil change I am curious the exact type (name and weight and if it should be a break in type oil) of the oil I should use.

Thank you so much guys. I look forward to printing the responses and using them as my personal checklist! I need you all to hold my hand through this as my **** retentiveness is taking over and I want to make sure I do it right!:)

BOC