110 TLB removed backhoe, wheres the safety switch for 3PH

/ 110 TLB removed backhoe, wheres the safety switch for 3PH #1  

ocsurf16

Tractor
John Deere 870
Got a new machine last weekend a 2003 110TLB, removed the backhoe very easy compared to my 870 with an 8B hoe on it...needless to say the previous owner never took the backhoe off and i use a Harley Rake 90% of the time...i cannot get the lift arms to lift at all on the machine, i searched and saw very little on some "micro switch somewhere on the machine to tell it that the hoe is on and disengaugues the 3PH? if so where is it?

also there is a picture of the machine on the dash panel, i have grapple bucket installed, press AUX hydro button and 4 arrows light up for the front of the machine and grapple works....

press AUX button again there is another set of arrows towards rear of machine that dont light up, what are those arrows for and could it be why my 3pH is not working??

/ 110 TLB removed backhoe, wheres the safety switch for 3PH #2  
With the backhoe removed do you have the three sets of rear hydraulic couplers? The diverter switch shifts the diverter between front three circuits for fel when arrows are pointing to the front and the three rear couplers when the arrows are pointing to the rear. By default setting whenever you turn on the aux hydraulics it always returns to front control. If you don't have the optional rear outlets then that is why the lights on the dash pointing rear with arrows doesn't light up.

The three point hitch is separate from the above hydraulics and while I haven't looked at it there is a micro switch that verifies that the hoe is mounted to the frame. Look for it near the lower mounting pins, might be on the inside of the mounting frame. I would see if I could work the switch back and for th a few times to free it up.

/ 110 TLB removed backhoe, wheres the safety switch for 3PH #3  
See it this helps.

/ 110 TLB removed backhoe, wheres the safety switch for 3PH #4  
The most likely culprit is the backhoe presence switch. I've put a picture of the JD parts diagram of it below.

/ 110 TLB removed backhoe, wheres the safety switch for 3PH #5  
I own a 2006 110TLB and the presence switch is in between the mount frame members on the right side facing rear of tractor. The edge of the hoe frame engages the switch to disable the 3 pt hitch capability for obvious reasons. The switches are notorious for sticking when the hoe is removed. Also another potential disaster is leaving the pins for the lower draft stabilizers out. The 2 gold adjustable lower stabilizers for 3 pt hitch...I made that mistake. When the swing stabilizers are allowed to swing with no implement attached, it's possible to raise them up right into the frame mount turning them into boomerangs! I had to straighten and weld. Basically put the pins back in before raising the lower links! Just a friendly warning!