It's Been A Long Wait

/ It's Been A Long Wait #1  

bigtiller

Tractor
JD 2720 & 3039R
I liked the 4115 when they came out years ago but one for me just wasn't in the cards. When the 2520 came out I liked it better but still, it wasn't going to happen. Now the 2720 has been out for about 4 years and I finally got one! It came with a Cozy cab, 62D deck, 200CX loader & 54" bucket, 54" snow blower, 58" tiller from Land Pride and 42" Artillian pallet forks.

I am anxious to start learning how it all works. The dealer has my old 2305 by the front door of the store just waiting for a new owner. It felt rather odd to leave it there, I have had it for nearly 7 years. It was the first one that I kept for more than a year since the first one in 1989.

P1010010 [].JPGP1010006 [] (2).JPG

/ It's Been A Long Wait #2  
Congrats! That's a nice looking tractor.

/ It's Been A Long Wait #4  
Score!!!!! Nice man nice!

/ It's Been A Long Wait #6  
Nice rig you have there, congratulations.
I want one of those too.

/ It's Been A Long Wait #7  
I liked the 4115 when they came out years ago but one for me just wasn't in the cards. When the 2520 came out I liked it better but still, it wasn't going to happen. Now the 2720 has been out for about 4 years and I finally got one! It came with a Cozy cab, 62D deck, 200CX loader & 54" bucket, 54" snow blower, 58" tiller from Land Pride and 42" Artillian pallet forks.

I am anxious to start learning how it all works. The dealer has my old 2305 by the front door of the store just waiting for a new owner. It felt rather odd to leave it there, I have had it for nearly 7 years. It was the first one that I kept for more than a year since the first one in 1989.

View attachment 280699View attachment 280700

So you've changed tractors every year since 1989 until 6 (nearly 7) years ago?? :confused3: That's a lot of tractors!

/ It's Been A Long Wait
So you've changed tractors every year since 1989 until 6 (nearly 7) years ago?? :confused3: That's a lot of tractors!

Yep, this is number 18. I started out with a 318 but I'm not counting the one in '88. It was the kind that I had to stand up on my own feet and chase it - self propelled.

The employee discount used to be substantial up until the late '90's and dealers loved getting low hour mowers still under warranty for a trade-in.

/ It's Been A Long Wait #9  
Congratulations, fine looking tractor nice cab.

/ It's Been A Long Wait #10  
Yep, this is number 18. I started out with a 318 but I'm not counting the one in '88. It was the kind that I had to stand up on my own feet and chase it - self propelled.

The employee discount used to be substantial up until the late '90's and dealers loved getting low hour mowers still under warranty for a trade-in.

OK, employee discount says it all.