Loader 3320 300cx Loader Issue

/ 3320 300cx Loader Issue #1  

cw3320

Tractor
JD 3320
Anyone have experience with the loader parking stand not dropping all the way with the loader masts still attached? Tractor is a 3320. Hose didn't seat and came out. Can't get it back in now. Is it possible to manually drop the stand? Thinking switching to another coupler won't work. Thoughts?manually drop the parking stand on jd 300cx

/ 3320 300cx Loader Issue #2  
Turn OFF tractor and then put joystick in "float" position. Put a rag over the end of the male coupler and give the pin in the center a shot with a rubber hammer or push it against a metal surface to release the pressure and then you can seat it with no problem

/ 3320 300cx Loader Issue #3  
Don't have a hammer with a rubber head, place a piece of wood on the end and strike the wood with a regular hammer forcing the end in to relieve the pressure.

/ 3320 300cx Loader Issue
Thanks for the info. Bled the line fine but the coupler sleeve won't slide all the way forward once I seat the hose. It moves back and forward some but not all the way and causes it to pop out. Thoughts?

/ 3320 300cx Loader Issue #5  
I had a similar problem with one of my QDs. It was connected and working when I bought the tractor, but I had to disconnect for some reason. Then could not reconnect one stubborn QD. After some consternation, I realized the collar didn't slide back as far on that one as it did on the others. I'm going to assume yours is like mine - where the female half of the QD is attached to a fixed bracket.

Look closely where the problem connector is attached to the bracket. The one that gave me trouble had the retainer clip on the back side of the bracket. That was enough to move the connector far enough back in the bracket that the collar could not be fully retracted. I removed the clip, repositioned the connector, reinstalled the clip - in front of the bracket this time.

Oh, and I keep a 1/2" wooden dowel in the tool box. When a line pressure problem prevents coupling, the dowel and a tap from a wrench or hammer is all it takes to relieve the pressure.

//greg//