What a brute!!!

/ What a brute!!!
Thanks for the pics.

What hydraulic pressure does a 955 run? And if you dont mind, what gauge material are the arms of the loader made from?

Thanks agian.
Looked back through the thread to see MossRoad's pruning job and saw this question I missed earlier...

The 955's pressure on the spec sheet is 2500psi. The last 955 I was using tested at a little over 2700psi. I have not put a pressure guage on this one yet to see what it is actually running at.
Not sure on the gauge of the loader arms...I'll try to remember to take a closer look at them next time I'm out by the tractor.

/ What a brute!!! #32  
Thread was pruned. Notes sent to some, not to others that quoted the some that got notes sent to them. Make sense? O.K.

Please continue the discussion. Thanks.

Hope you got a nice PTO chipper/shredder to take care of those prunings...

/ What a brute!!! #33  
Let's stick with the topics, guys...and ignore some of the foolishness. Mossy already got rid of the BS. He'll shut it down next time. It's easy to ignore off topic comments, eh?

Anyway, it's been an interesting thread about how well Mechanos did his work. I'm one of those guys who normally makes a mess of it the first time around. I've got a lot of rock on my property and one deep seated rock will stop you in your tracks!

/ What a brute!!!
It was dark last night when I got done and didn't a pic. Got home too late tonight to get anything accomplished before it got dark, but had just enough daylight left to take a pic of what I got done yesterday... just cut out some more up close to the building.

2012-10-09_17-50-21_599sm.jpg

/ What a brute!!! #35  
Nice job, Mechanos!

/ What a brute!!! #36  
Very nice job! How's the tractor doing with it all redone?

/ What a brute!!! #37  
Mechanos, thanks for all the posts along with the helpful tips and pics of this project. My farm is situated on the side of a hill and I was wondering how I was going to make level building pads for future projects. Now, thanks to you, I know how it's done. (Theoretically, of course! I have yet to prove I am up to the task.)

Good job, and keep it coming!

Joe

/ What a brute!!! #38  
That's some good lookin work. I've heard several people say you just could not dig with a tractor, only move loose material. Looks as though you've got it down to a science.

/ What a brute!!! #39  
Looked back through the thread to see MossRoad's pruning job and saw this question I missed earlier...

The 955's pressure on the spec sheet is 2500psi. The last 955 I was using tested at a little over 2700psi. I have not put a pressure guage on this one yet to see what it is actually running at.
Not sure on the gauge of the loader arms...I'll try to remember to take a closer look at them next time I'm out by the tractor.

Thanks. Trying to compare a 755 to a 955. I think the 755 is 2200 psi.